Saturday, January 31, 2015

Benefit's They're Real Mascara | Review




Yet another review! Sorry about that, I just really felt the need to put up some thoughts about this particular mascara.

So, I got this in a little mascara gift set from Sephora for Christmas, along with several other brands. I've been trying them off and on, but for the past few weeks I decided to stick to this one and see how I liked it.

I must say, I love it. I love it more than the They're Real eyeliner, which though initially amazing, I find that it dried up a little on me and is a lot harder to work with now. This stuff makes my lashes look amazing. I will say I don't particularly like the way my lashes feel with it on - they feel very slick and like they have a little casing over them. It can also be a little difficult to get off for this reason - this stuff sticks.

But, with that being said...this stuff sticks. I received some particularly upsetting news one day while wearing this, which caused me to cry often all day long. This stuff didn't budge. It didn't leave black streaks under my eyes or little black marks anywhere. In fact, it didn't move at all. It remained perfectly on my lashes. If my eyes hadn't been horribly red from crying, you wouldn't have been able to tell I'd ever been crying at all. This stuff is wonderful if you ever need some legit waterproof mascara. 

I love it! Whenever I need something heavy duty or even just for a nice look where I won't have to worry about the black rub-off under my eyes, I'll definitely be reaching for this little guy. I might even by the full size when I'm done with the sample.


23 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous mascara, it irritates my eyes so I can't wear it, but it's definitely amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's sad! it's always the good ones that irritate the eyes ):

      Delete
  2. Ah I'd like this in my collection, it's a life mission to get the right mascara! And I agree with what you said...The good ones >.< They do irritate my eyes a little, or make me sneeze XD

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp σ(≧ε≦o) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it's so hard to find the right one! I've had a few that make me sneeze, what a pain :x

      Delete
  3. I'm hearing a whole lot about this mascara~ Sounds amazing xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! If you can find a sample size of it like this one then that's much easier to try :)

      Delete
  4. i tried the full size version of this before the sample size and thought it was okay - but i tried the sample a little while after and loved it! have no idea what they could be doing differently which would make the mini size better! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting, I've heard some things like that about the full size too! It's strange, but the mini works great.

      Delete
  5. Nice post dear!
    I'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Sephora the other day to pick up this mascara, but they were all out! D: It sounds great. I can't wait to try it! Lovely review, Hali!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that sucks! I'm also tempted to try their newest one but I feel like that one would be out of stock right now too :(

      Delete
  7. I was looking at this product in Sephora just before christmas, but I wasn't sure how good it was. I might have to go pick one up :)

    I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award, and I'm nominating you and your blog!

    http://amandagouthro.blogspot.ca/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth a try I think, at least for its staying power :)

      Delete
  8. Hey darling, love your blog and especially this review, so informative.

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! That's very sweet :) Sure thing!

      Delete
  9. Wow, thank you!! That's so sweet! And just the little pick-me-up I needed today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post.I have this mascara and i am totally in love with it.
    http://fabfragworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete