Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What I've Been Enjoying

I gathered up a few little things I've been enjoying this past week, and decided to share them with you guys! This isn't an extensive list or anything, and doesn't quite qualify as a monthly favorites either I don't think.




This is the Etude House 'Missing U' Hand Cream from their Bee Happy edition, which had four different little bee hand lotions. I bought this from Amazon, as I don't think Etude House carries the bees anymore. I wanted this little guy because he's so cute, and I think bees are very precious and important to our world. This guy is supposed to have an 'acacia tea' scent, though I'm not sure what that smells like. He smells very floral-y and nice, with a touch of honey. The lotion isn't anything to write home about, but to be honest I didn't buy him for the lotion. He's just stupidly cute.


This Milani polish in 'Mauve Medley' was an impulse buy, but I'm quite happy I did. It's a lovely deep red/purple/brown color (mauve?) that complements my pale skin very nicely. My nails desperately need to be repainted, as you can see, but I've had the polish on for about two weeks without a top coat and they've stayed remarkably well. I'm impressed!


I've had this Harajuku Girls perfume for a while now. I got it for Christmas one year, and I've only worn it sparingly because the scent is incredibly strong! It's quite a nice scent, though, a bit tropical and floral-y. I really like it, and have started wearing it a little more recently. I only use a little bit, but a little bit goes a long way.


This mug was made for me by my sister-in-law, and it's honestly so perfect. The quote is from movie Dumbledore, and it has a little deathly hallows symbol drawn in the corner. I absolutely love it, being a huge Harry Potter fan, and I've been enjoying drinking my tea out of it. 

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Steven Kloves (screenplay), as said by Albus Dumbledore.

6 comments: