Friday, January 23, 2015

Too Faced Lips

Yet another little Too Faced feature (told you I loved them)! I recently ordered two lipsticks from their website, and I also got two free samples along with it. I ordered colors Cinnamon Kiss and Loganberry, and got a little tube of their Shadow Insurance as well as their Lip Injection lip gloss. I decided to wear the Cinnamon Kiss along with the lip gloss to see how they both looked and worked.

Cinnamon Kiss is a gorgeous brown-red color (the color of the year is also Marsala, which I think this fits under - barely, but it fits) that glides on very smoothly. The color is a little buildable, as a creamy formula, and it smells rather good. I love the color and the formula, which I usually do with their lipsticks.

The lip gloss is clear and is supposed to plump up your lips. You'll feel a slight tingling and burning when you apply it (I didn't apply a lot so it wasn't overbearing). I personally don't think lip plumpers really work, but it's nice to have a clear gloss to use for any of my lip colors, should I want to. I also secretly kind of like the tingling sensation of lip plumpers. 

Overall, quite a pretty lipstick color! And the lip gloss is quite fun. If I hadn't gotten the Lip Injection for free I would probably never buy it on my own, but it's a neat little addition to have in my collection.

Thanks for reading!





17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Check out my fave of today!

    http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=463914525&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! These look and sound gorgeous! I love the colour too! How long do they stay on until you have to top up? X

    thatpollyanna|thatpollyanna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a somewhat sheer consistency so they can be wiped off pretty easily, without any disturbance to your lips I'd say maybe a few hours? They don't have the best staying power for sure but they're easy to touch up without overdrying your lips.

      Delete
  4. We just love these colors!! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of this lipstick! Colors like this is always my choice, well, I don't know why, I just love to wear them most of the time. Maybe they always suit my mood :)

    xo,
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great go to color I think, it can suit any mood! And it's so versatile :)

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty colour!
    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete