Wednesday, January 14, 2015

OCC Lip Tar

I own two of the OCC lip tars. I recently bought Lydia, the color pictured below, right before my move. I also own a metallic red color. You've likely heard many great things about the lip tars, and let me just say they're probably all true. From my experience with this product, they're gorgeous and long-lasting, as the name implies. As a plus, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is also vegan and cruelty-free. Though they are pricey, I would definitely say they are worth the price. They also sell nail varnishes and a few other products, though they are most well known for the lip tars.

Lydia is a gorgeous dusky purple color. I really just wanted to share this little beauty, as I'm going to be wearing it today and I can't wait to step out in it. I personally find applying these to be a little soothing, as it takes a certain amount of concentration.

Let me know if you've ever tried these! They're wonderful, and I felt they deserved a little rave today.



1 comments: