Friday, January 9, 2015

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette | Review

I've got another Too Faced review today - like I said, I really like this brand! I bought this palette quite a few months ago (I'd say about October?) and I felt I had finally used it sufficiently enough to post a review about it.



I was attracted to the colors in this palette, which is why I bought it. There is a mix of mattes and shimmers, and you can mix and match the shades or go across the rows for an easy-made look. I'm a sucker for neutral and rosy or honey shades, I think they're so flattering and pretty. Beyond that, I love how small and travel-friendly the palette is, and I also love the design!

The shadows themselves are quite lovely. I definitely love them, and this palette is very workable and would suit any skin tone. I especially love the shimmer shades, but the mattes are great and blendable as well. For a smaller everyday palette, this one is absolutely great. I know they also have other styles in this type of palette (I think one is Cat Eyes, or something?) but I haven't tried those personally. It's a very user-friendly palette, and I'd even say a great beginner palette. I really enjoy it. The shadows are rather smooth, though I find the shades in my Naked 3 palette to be more pigmented. You can also find many of these colors in the Naked palettes, so it may not be worth investing in. It's entirely up to the you!

I quite like this palette, and enjoy using it and mixing up the colors. It's also useful for getting better at blending matte colors, which is something I'm not too great at yet. I hope you enjoyed!

p.s. I am also in the process of moving, so much of my stuff is moved to my new apartment or packed away. I'll get back on track soon, hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really nice Palette, does remind me of my naked Palette's, I love my shimmer though!

    Meme xx
    thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm a sucker for some shimmers haha xx

      Delete