Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve! | 2014

It's been a pretty crazy year in many ways. I am, however, not sorry to see 2014 go! I am very excited for what 2015 will bring for me, and I can't wait to try and document it all here. 

I was able to strengthen many close friendships this year, to the point where I pretty much have a second family that loves and supports me so much, and I do my best to return the favor. I don't think I could have made it through the year without them. I saw my one year anniversary with my boyfriend pass just a few weeks ago, and although we didn't get to see each other, it was an important time for the both of us. I can't wait to see him.

I also sucked up my pride and decided to go to therapy for depression and anxiety. It was very nerve-wracking, I cried a lot, but my therapist was so wonderful and supportive and I feel that my short time with her was beneficial. It has helped me more than I realize sometimes. I'm hoping to continue therapy in NY. I don't talk much about it yet, but one day I'd like to make a full, detailed post dedicated to this issue.

I rekindled my love for fashion and makeup, I made the important decision to move from my hometown and into the big city, I have another nephew due in May, I "adopted" a cat with my friends/roommates and I feel as though I've really grown as a person this year. 2014 was my budding year, I suppose. I still have so much left to learn and experience and I can't wait for it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment