Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sephora & Ulta Haul

I went a little crazy in Sephora and Ulta recently and picked up quite a few things. So, I decided to share what I bought with you!

First I'll go over my Ulta purchases, since I only bought a couple of things from there.


I picked up one of the Melted lipsticks from Too Faced. I've been dying to try these out, especially as they're coming out with eight new shades in a couple of days. I picked up the color Melted Fig, which is a beautiful dusky purple color. I'm absolutely in love with it. It also smells like candy, which is an added bonus. I really want to get a few more shades (I've got my eye on Berry), and I also can't wait to see the new shades. 


Finally I got two Nyx blushes, as they were having a buy-one-get-one sale on some Nyx products. I got Apricot, which is the light pinky color. It's very pretty, and has tiny little shimmers. I also got Terra Cotta, which is a beautiful gold/light bronze color, and also shimmery. I plan to try it out as a bronzer and see how that goes.



I also got the Vice 3 palette from Urban Decay. I'm so happy about this palette! I know that it's been out a couple of months so it's nothing brand new, but I'm in love with it. The colors are gorgeous. I also love the giant mirror it comes with. I'll try and maybe photograph some looks that I use this palette with.


I picked up Nars' Dolce Vita blush, which I'd heard some good things about. I also didn't have such a dark, wintry looking shade so I was dying to get it. The first Sephora I went to was completely sold out of it, I had to get it from another one. I'm so happy they had it, it's truly gorgeous.


I also got the full size Urban Decay primer potion. I really like this product, I got to try a sample of it and fell in love. My eyelids get pretty oily and this makes my eyeshadow stick like nothing else. It's a pretty standard, popular product and nothing new.


I also got the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil. I've heard great things about it, and decided to try it out. 


Lastly, I got the YSL glossy stain lipstick in Rouge Laque. I put it on almost immediately after leaving the store, and let me just say this is an absolutely gorgeous lip product. I'm so in love with it. It's sleek, opaque, easy to use, and looks absolutely beautiful. Once it dries it stays on super well, as the "stain" in the name implies. It barely budges until I eat, and then some comes off. I'm so enamored with this! It's soooo so so pretty.

Wow, that's quite a lot...but so worth it. I'm happy with everything I got. I'm afraid that's all I've got for today! Much love xx


3 comments: