Saturday, December 27, 2014

Review: Too Faced

I will go ahead and start with saying that Too Faced is one of my favorite brands. I love their packaging and their quality, so it's a win-win for me. Their lipstick is one of the first mid-range beauty products I ever bought (before that, I only owned a few Mac lippies as far as more expensive products went). I decided to do a review on this particular product, which I've had for a few months and used several times.




This is the color 'Naked Dolly,' an it's a pinky nude shade that is absolutely beautiful. I didn't own any nude lipsticks at the time, and I decided to make my first nude a more pricey one. I was also intrigued by Too Faced's lipsticks, and let me say I was rather pleased with this. The shade isn't too white, if that makes sense - where it looks chalky and out of place on your lips. It's very creamy and smooth, and a little shiny. It can wear off a little easy because it is rather sheer, but I don't terribly mind. It's easy to re-apply and it doesn't show any cracks if my lips get dry. I really love it as an every day lipstick where I don't have to constantly worry about my lips.
The tube itself is also gorgeous - it's a solid gold color all the way down, very simple yet heavy at the same time. I adore it. 

I've actually ordered two more shades from Too Faced, and I'll likely do a little swatch of those two as well when they arrive. I'm super excited!

8 comments:

  1. looks gorgeous!! Always look at the too faced stand in boots but never noticed their lipsticks - I shall take note for next time! :) xoxo

    realisings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never had a shade like that but I like the somewhat natural tone that it provides.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love two faced, it's such a pretty brand! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Too faced is one of my favs for sure. c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete