Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Style Nanda Mini-Package

I had a little bit of store credit from Style Nanda, so I decided to use it to get a few little things from their website. If you don't know, Style Nanda is a brand based out of South Korea, and their website ships pretty much worldwide I believe. I know it ships to the States! Shipping can run a tad expensive ($20 usually), but the shipping counts for the whole order. Their stuff ranges from mid-to-high I'd say, but it's always great quality. They have a very unique style of clothes on their website, and I absolutely adore shopping there.


The box was a little beat up from shipping, no biggie. It actually arrived fairly fast from the time that I ordered it (about a week and a half I believe). The shipping time varies in my experience, it may require a little patience.



I ordered a pair of gray sweatpants and their makeup brand concealer (3 Concept Eyes is their brand, it's super amazing!). They always give a little free gift with their orders, and this time I got a cute little pink nail polish, also from their 3CE brand.


Their Waterful Concealer runs for $14 USD, and unfortunately only comes in 2 shades, which is a yellow-y beige and a pink-y beige. Both are pale colors designed for Korean skin tones, but I'm super pale so they work for me. I've only gotten to try the concealer twice so far, but I really enjoy it. It's a good medium coverage, and is a little dewy. I like it! The tube is smallish but I feel like there is more product than I am aware of, and it will last quite a while.


My little gift nail polish is a cute pink color - it's a little brighter than the picture, and very pretty, and I actually didn't have a color like it. I have one other polish from 3CE, a reddish brown color, and it's super smooth and opaque and overall a good quality. 


The sweatpants are a slightly marled gray, and the material isn't too thick or thin. They are extremely comfortable, but a word of warning for hippy women; these may fit a little tight, or not at all. They have a fairly small butt as well, but on the plus side, it makes your butt look great. I find them to be fairly comfortable, and enjoy wearing them out or at home (I've worn them twice now). In short, I'm pretty pleased with them!


Here they are on. The angle is strange, but oh well. 

Those are my little Style Nanda purchases. This is maybe my fourth time ordering from them. I tend to only do larger orders from there because the shipping is too expensive for just one item, but I'm almost never disappointed with what I get from them. If you feel like checking out a new brand today, check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment