Friday, December 5, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Mask



I have fairly dry skin, so I'm obviously always searching for amazing moisturizers and masks that help hydrate my skin. I bought this along with the matching toner (not pictured, may do a separate review on it later?) because 'sink-in' and 'moisture' pulled me in.

There is a lot of product in the container, and you don't need much at all to cover your whole face, so you really get your money's worth. It's not that expensive either, less than $20 if I recall correctly. It's a thick consistency, and feels very nice and cooling on your face. I leave it on for 5-10 minutes before washing it off, and my skin feels soooo nice! It feels hydrated and bouncy and super lovely. I really really love this mask, I use it once a week for a little pick-me-up for my skin.

I'd say the only thing I don't like about it is the scent. I don't hate it, and it's not horrible, but it smells very powdery and is the epitome of "old lady smell." So, there's that. You know Ponds skin products? It smells like Ponds.

But otherwise, it's brilliant, and I adore it. Definitely helps out my dry skin. If you have the same problem, give this a go!

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog post! would be great if you could follow my blog xx

    aleenarana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I followed, you have a pretty cool blog :)

      Delete