Friday, December 26, 2014

Mini Gift-Haul

I got a couple of really nice gifts for the holidays that I wished to share here, as well as a couple of lip products that I treated myself to. I haven't gotten the chance to try these items yet, but I'm so excited to. I'm so happy with these gift sets!


First is this amazing little box of sample mascaras from Sephora. It also includes one full-size at the bottom, which is difficult to see here, but it's Smashbox's Full Exposure mascara. It also includes numerous smaller sizes of other popular mascaras, as you can see. I'm super excited to try all of these because I've never tried any of them! I've been sticking with Tarte's mascara, so these will be a welcome change to try. 


I also got Benefit's little blush gift box. Both of these were from my mom, she really knows how to gift! This includes several small squares of Benefit's most popular blushes, all of which I've never tried, as well as their popular Watt's Up highlighter and a little brush. I'm sooo excited to try all of these, they're so gorgeous! Oh, and Hoola I guess is more of a bronzer than a blush. It looks rather dark in the picture, but I promise it isn't. I've heard many great things about every blush in here. I'm beyond excited.


I'm afraid the quality of this one went out the window (the sun was setting), but that's okay. I got two of Nyx's soft matte lip creams today, because I am in LOVE with this product. I meant it when I said I wanted to collect every color. Here I got Prague, which is a smooth purple-ish/mauve color, and San Paulo, which is a bright red. 

So that's it for my tiny gift haul! It was more than enough I think. Despite the gift sets being smaller sizes, it'll still take me forever to get through them all. I'm just...so...happy!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that blush box is so adorable. I've been looking for something like that. How is it working for you?

    thatgirlnora18.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? It's got the cutest packaging! I haven't gotten to try it out yet since I haven't gone out but I always hear amazing things about the blushes in their separate packaging, and they swatch beautifully.

      Delete