Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello! I was nominated by Tabatha Rich / life in the eyes of a teenage bookworm to partake in the Liebster Award! Thank you so much! It's a really nice surprise to do this, especially so early in my blogging. 

The Liebster Award allows anyone reading my blog to get to know me with eleven random facts about me, answer eleven previously chosen questions, and then nominate eleven new blogs for other people to also check out. Exciting! 

Here are my eleven random facts:

1. I'm moving to New York in less than a month.
2. I'm an English major with a focus in creative writing, and nearly finished with my degree.
3. I'm an enormous Harry Potter nerd, and can debate with you about the books for days as well as knowing the books almost cover to cover. I'm a Hufflepuff, though I love Slytherin. I cannot deny my house, though...
4. I love to play video games! A few of my favorite (of-all-time) games are Okami, Skyrim, Borderlands, Shadow of the Colossus, and pretty much every Katamari game.
5. I'm a self-taught artist, and have been drawing practically my whole life.
6. I'm a huuuge feminist. 
7. My favorite kind of music is ambient/idm type music, such as Boards of Canada or Grouper.
8. I love cats! Who doesn't, right? I own one kitty, a handsome black and white cat who doesn't really have a name yet.
9. I have three older brothers. I'm the youngest and only girl.
10. I'm only 5'2'', and have fairly short stubby little legs, so it's super tough finding jeans that aren't too long for my legs!
11. I used to hate makeup and even fashion (I refused to match my stuff together and I often looked horrible and wore the plainest ugliest baggiest clothes). But a few years ago I really began to get interested in it, as well as social issues, politics, etc., and I'm so happy I've made makeup and fashion one of my hobbies because it's very fulfilling and I enjoy it so much.

Thanks for sticking around if you read through that! Here's the rest now :)

1. Where were you born?: Warner Robins, GA (USA)

2. Describe yourself in three words: Indecisive, flowery, stressed out

3. What is your guilty pleasure? Collecting lipstick!

4. What quality do you appreciate the most in others? Honesty.

5. What do you hope to accomplish someday? Write a book.

6. Three things you cannot live without? My friends, internet, and love? How cheesy.

7. Who are your favorite bloggers? Probably Louise (Sprinkleofglitter), Zoe (Zoella - she was the first blogger I ever found), and Skye (thelostprincess) before she kind of disappeared. Sad ):

8. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted a space to really explore and talk about my hobbies and get thoughts out. I also love to write, and felt a blogging platform would be more fruitful than a video platform.

9. If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
Well, I'm moving to NY soon so that's off the list...otherwise, probably Korea with my boyfriend.

10. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
Invest it! Or start a cat cafe.

11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A vet or cat.

If you made it through that, you're a champ! Proud of you. Now, on to my nominations:

1. Junniku 
2. A Bit Graceful 
3. Beauty and the Chic
4. Dreaming Again
5. Angerawrs
6. Dust + Moon
7. Sailboat
8. The Freckled Fox
9. VIPXO
10. Sophie's Makeup
11. All The Big Trees

Thank you for reading! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment