Tuesday, September 29, 2015

9.29.15

 
(I can't ever seem to take pictures of ice cream without eating it before remembering to take a picture...oops!)
 
These have been a little bit of a theme on this blog, but I'm glad I'm keeping up with it! Work has been eating up most of my time, and I find my lack of a good camera is really affecting my ability to blog like I want to. Fortunately, however, I just ordered a new camera! It was on sale and I couldn't resist, and decided it was worth the investment. So once it gets here and I fiddle around with it, I'll hopefully have much better quality pictures of all sorts of things. I'm quite excited!
 
Anyways, this week I loved:
 
-soft, beautiful droning music (Grouper & Julianna Barwick)
-rain clouds
-watching television shows at night
-washi tape
-light contouring and highlighting
 
I hope everyone has a great week! <3
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute post and I love your blog!
    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! I've been really into light highlighting lately ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally bought my first highlight powder and I'm never going back!

      Delete