Sunday, September 6, 2015

9.6.15


Inspired by Little Moon Dragon's challenge to write about all the things I have particularly loved and enjoyed this week, I have to decided to do just that! I can certainly use a reason to find some happiness in my life, as lately my mental illnesses have been succeeding in getting the best of me. I won't list many things at once, just the things that really stick out to me. I'd like to try and do this more often, for most weeks if not every week. So, this week, I have loved:

-Light lunches
-Deep orange colors
-Pomegranate cherry juice
-Strappy heels
-Disney Tsum Tsum app game
-Red lipstick

10 comments:

  1. I, too, am taking Amy's challenge, although I'm doing mine in a little diary. xx Thank you endlessly for sharing your beautiful thoughts!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds perfect! I may still double these posts up into my diary if I'm feeling up to it c: Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Strappy heels and red lipstick, I love them, too!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. red lippy :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the challenge! I love all of the things you listed ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete