Tuesday, September 15, 2015

9.15.15

 
I'm a few days late for this, but I am valiantly trying to stick to my new little 'weekly things I love' diary. This past week has been a little crazy, so I took any opportunity to just relax and not do anything. I love to take pictures as I'm out, hoping to use them for entries such as this, but unfortunately I didn't go out much! That should change this week, as it's my birthday on Friday. I'm sure I'll have plenty of things to share after that ;)
 
This week I loved:
 
- Seeing childhood friends
-Walking through beautiful Brooklyn neighborhoods
-The arrival of autumn
-Purple lips
-Crisp, cold apples
-Gold eyeshadow
 
I'm going to lose my mind in Sephora in a few days for my birthday, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of new things to share here soon! See you guys later :)
 

9 comments:

  1. Cute post! Looking forward to what you will share soon♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Purple lips were amongst my favourites this week too! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great week! Have fun in Sephora :) x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at Sephora! A beauty shopping trip is the BEST birthday treat. xx

    Champagne Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to say I agree with everything on your "this week i loved" list.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete