Tuesday, September 22, 2015

9.22.15


My birthday was this past Friday (9/18) and I feel like it lasted the whole weekend. I'm usually not very fond of my birthday for a few reasons, but this year it just felt a little magical. My workplace celebrated with me, and my boss even bought me a cake and everyone sang to me. I almost cried, I felt so appreciated. My dad also delivered chocolate-covered strawberries to my work - I miss him terribly. I then spent the whole weekend with my friends drinking, talking, shopping, and finally we ended by going to the beach and the arcade. I enjoyed it immensely, and I'm sad it's over, but I have some tangible memories to sustain me.

This week, I loved

-Spending time with friends
-Agnes Obel
-Photobooths
-Painting my nails
-Black dresses
-Poetry

10 comments:

  1. sounds so lovely!
    I love your little 'this week I loved' parts! So something I feel I should try to make me feel happy :)
    New follower! :)
    catherine xx
    california-souls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I have to give credit to littlemoondragon.blogspot.com for the lovely idea, definitely try doing it! :)

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I love painting my nails, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post. Happy bday!!!

    Would you like to follow each other on social media. Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you!!!

    Kiss,
    SELMA

    MYBLOG
    G+
    BLOGLOVIN’
    FB
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had the best day. I think it's so nice that you got a cake. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very nice blog:) I greet : ) http://fabricandcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete