Saturday, October 10, 2015

Music Rec | Agnes Obel

I'm a big fan of sharing music, and I decided that I really wanted to bring that love of sharing to my blog. While I was waiting on my new camera to come in (which it did tonight!!) I was thinking of new little 'segments' that I could bring to my blog. Music recommendations sounded like a pretty good idea, and I'd also like to continue my Youtuber recs as I love watching a great many channels.

Today I'd like to recommend an artist I fairly recently discovered and have fallen in love with. I love female vocals as it is, but Agnes Obel has such a clear yet throaty singing voice that I instantly fell in love with. I love the soft, piano style music that she plays, and many of her songs have a darker mood that is absolutely perfect for autumn.

I figured she would be perfect for an autumn music recommendation. I'll leave a song below, the first one I heard from her that I really love listening to on the train. I hope you enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment