Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Holiday Beauty Wishlist

Every holiday all the big beauty brands try to out-do themselves with gorgeous holiday sets that usually feature a mish-mash of products, either new or a "best of" kind of thing, and beautiful packaging. I'm a sucker for packaging, and the holiday sets never fail to make me start salivating. I thought I would throw together a few of my top picks that I either hope to get this season or WILL be getting.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette - I know a lot of people have complaints about the size of the pans compared to the price of this ($80), but I don't have much of a problem with it. I'm very curious about all of the powders, and don't think I'd have trouble going through the powders too fast. I feel like despite its size, I'll still get plenty of use out of this, and more than my money's worth. Plus, what better way to jump into Hourglass's products than to get six of them at once!

Tarte Light of the Party - Speaking of money's worth, this massive Tarte compilation is only $59. You get that lovely palette up there, a mini mascara and a brush, and yet another palette with more eyeshadows and blush and bronzer. I'm so sold for this palette, and I WILL be getting it. I already love Tarte as a brand, and when they release things like this, they really just...make me so happy, you know? I'm so happy.

Marc Jacobs The Sofia - This is more of a "yeah, I'd enjoy that" type of thing, and I probably won't end up getting it, but it would be nice to try five Marc Jacobs lipsticks at once. They're small, sure, but I haven't gotten through a lipstick yet. The color range is pretty sweet, and the best part is that it's only $45 (you get that leather case too!).

Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic Vault - At $190, this is definitely on my "wishful thinking" list, but I am indeed a mask-a-holic, and I've heard a few amazing things about the PTR masks. Maybe one day I'll feel brave enough to justify the price of just one of these masks, but until then I'll eyeball this gift set and pass it up over that magical Tarte palette that's a much more reasonable price.



That's all I've got for today. Let me know what your favorite sets that have come out this year are!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love all of these! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Hourglass Ambient Palette, it looks amazing and i've heard so many good things about it, the only problem is its quite pricey :(

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I chickened out from buying it yesterday, it's so expensive...sigh. Maybe one day!

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sure thing, your blog is so classy and yet homey, I love it!

      Delete