Thursday, November 19, 2015

Blog Change!

I was never too terribly happy with the blog name I chose for this place. I just sort of piggy-backed off an old blog I had, and didn't know what else to name my little space. After some deliberation, I finally decided to go with another old tag I had created years ago, one that still resonates with me and feels more "me," you know?

It's pulled from a quote from my favorite movie in the entirety of ever, Velvet Goldmine. I couldn't tell you why I love that movie so much, I just do. 

I'm hoping the little name change is agreeable with you all as well! 'Big Fluffy Cats' just wasn't quite me, no matter how much I love actual big, fluffy cats. I'll see you all soon. :)

"Put out the torches. Hide the moon. Hide the stars."



0 comments:

Post a Comment