Thursday, April 23, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag?


My lil makeup bag is a small but pretty bag I kept from when I was subscribed to ipsy. The material is somewhat canvas like and quite sturdy, and I haven't yet invested in a slightly larger makeup bag (though I plan to soon!). This is the bag I carry in my purse at all times, and tend to switch a lot of it out often, especially depending on what makeup I'm wearing for the day. At any given time, though, there are at least three lipsticks in there.

So, let's take a little peek in there shall we?


The magic within:

-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation in Fair Beige
-3 Concept Eyes Waterful Concealer in 001
-Anastasia Brow Whiz Pencil in Dark Brown (not pictured, it got stuck in the bag and I didn't notice)
-Nars Blush in Orgasm
-Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
-Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Naked Dolly
-Elf Lip Exfoliator
-Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Brazen Berry
-Dirty Makeup Sponge
-Mini Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Benefit's They're Real Push-up Liner
-Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate
-Real Techniques Detailer Brush (used for lips)

There you have it! I often change out the lipsticks and such, the lip exfoliator is a staple (that works pretty damn well and is only about $3) as is the brow pencil. But this is what is currently in there, I pulled this out of my bag and took some pictures for you guys. :)


16 comments:

  1. Lovely post! xx

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that make up bag, it's so cute! :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute makeup bag. I really want to try the Better Than Sex mascara!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your make up bag! I think it´s beautiful and all the marks of the products are amazing and great. I have discovered your blog today and I love the design of it, would you like to follow back each other by GFC? let me know it pretty =) Kisses from Spain

    modabellezayrelax.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is so nice too, thank you for taking the time to read me :)

      Delete
  5. I love the tarte foundation! I want to try the NARS orgasm blush.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! The NARS blush is very nice, it's so peachy and pigmented that you only need a little. It lasts forever.

      Delete
  6. I've been planning to do this post on my blog for such a long time... Well once I get my makeup bag and makeup sorted!! I love seeing what other people have in their makeup bag.

    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I always love seeing those posts :) You should definitely do it when you can!!

      Delete
  7. I've been eyeing this tarte foundation for couple of weeks now and I need to finally check it out ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a pretty nice foundation :) Has a mousse-y texture and it even works alright with my dry skin. I'll check it out!

      Delete