Wednesday, December 2, 2015

12.2.15


(someone was being photogenic!)

School and work are still eating up all my time. I didn't really expect much else, but I'd like it to feel a little more....fulfilling. Like I'm heading towards somewhere, you know? I don't feel like that at all. I haven't felt like that for such a long time, and it can be rather disheartening.

Often I find myself trying to find the right track again, but I just can't seem to. I feel terribly lost, but I suppose that happens to a lot of people. That is a comforting thought, usually, that I'm not alone in this sentiment.

Because of this I think about my future an inordinate amount. I think about it more than I should, rather than focusing on the present. That's a problem I'm trying to fix. I think about where I'll be in five years, rather than how I'm going to get to that place and what I'll do to get there. With those thoughts, I'll still just be thinking in five years. I think to much, and it's all I'll do. Does anyone know any good exercises to kind of pull out of your own head and focus more on things presently happening?

Also, the cold weather has been leaving me rather lonely and perhaps sadder than usual. Sometimes I forget the cold isn't very forgiving to me. 

I hope you guys are having a great December so far!

1 comments: