Saturday, August 29, 2015

Haul | Most Recent Items I've Purchased


I finally return to beauty! I suppose this is more of a collective haul, built up over the last two months or so. But, as they're recent enough, and I've got quite a few things, a haul post seemed in order! The picture quality isn't so great, and for that I apologize. The natural light was dying and I'm a bit out of practice. I'll probably do more in depth reviews on individual items as I progress in using them and get a better understanding of them, but for now, let's see what I've picked up!

-Nyx HD Finishing Powder in Mint Green
-MAC lipstick in 'Syrup
-MAC Viva Glam lipstick in Miley Cyrus
-Milani blushes in Tea Rose and Romantic Rose
-Nyx Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate
-MUFE Step 1 Primer in the white 'Nourishing' tube
-NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
-Kat Van D Tattoo liner in black
-MAC Mineralize liquid foundation in NW13

I've also collected a few bits and bobs from my Birchbox subscription but I won't include those here. I might do a few reviews on things from the boxes, though, if I get around to it. As it is, I have a lot of things to review!



2 comments:

  1. In LOVE with those blushes! Such pretty colours and design! xo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're not half bad too! I admit I bought them for being so pretty but they're decent xx

      Delete