Monday, June 6, 2016

Kitty Kitty


I've been visiting my parents in Georgia this past week (still got a week left with them! good times) and on Friday my sister-in-law and I went to a "Cats in Bow-ties" exhibit. Let me just say it was adorable and I was very happy.

Her friend from college was the photographer for the event, and she had photographed all the kitties from a local, no-kill, all-volunteer shelter. They each wore a special bow-tie and had little tags on their pictures that said whether they were adopted already or not. There were over 100 pictures, but luckily quite a few of the pictures had "adopted" underneath them! Lucky kitties. I hope the rest find good homes very soon. There were more than a few kitties I wanted to take home with me, but alas, I could not...I already live with two anyway. I'm just greedy!


(ignore my sweaty face - it was hot!)

I really should take pictures of things I do more often, but I have a horrible habit of not doing it. I suppose "living in the moment" isn't so bad, but I tend to have a wispy memory and pictures really help me capture what I loved about those days. Plus, I'd have more to blog about ;)

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comments:

  1. Love this! Your posts are wonderful!

    yashvivardhann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete